What Collegiate Baseball Covers
Since 1957, Collegiate Baseball has has focused on:
- Great instructional clinics on all facets of the game from the top baseball minds across the nation.
- Special features on college and high school coaches and players.
- Seasonal notes from each college division highlighting achievements and interesting achievements throughout the season.
- Q&As with important figures in amateur baseball.
- Several pages of action photos from the NCAA Division I College World Series (our July issue).
- New baseball product information and baseball DVD, video and book reviews.
- Pre-season and post-season All-American teams from the college divisions and high school.
- In-season polls for all the college divisions (NCAA I, II & III, NAIA, NJCAA, California and Pacific Association) and high school.
- Special pre-season college edition, giving you a rundown on all the top teams across the nation in all divisions (our first issue in January).
- Special pre-season high school edition which gives a rundown of the top teams and players across the USA (our second issue in January).
- Plus much more.
Collegiate Baseball Newspaper (ISSN 0530-9751) is published twice a month from January to May and once in June, July, September and October (14 total issues) by Collegiate Baseball Newspaper, Inc.